- To impart education in a way so as to bring out the higher qualities of mind, body and character of the learners.
- Transmission of knowledge and education of the masses in the rural, semi-urban and urban areas of the region.
- Imparting higher education to all sections of the Society.
- Promotion of Punjabi Language and Culture.
- Involving the youth in community activities through Youth Welfare, NCC, NSS and Red Cross to inculcate a sense of discipline in them so as to make them responsible citizens of the nation with secular outlook.
- Transforming the faculty and students to respect all religions and cultures for making them sensitive global citizens.
Founder of the College
For old students of the college (2nd, 3rd year), portal will open from 06-Jun-2019.
Online registration is just your application for admission, it not admission confirmation, admission will be done purely on the basis of Merit, Counselling and as per availability of seats.